A. Cheat Engine Licence
B. OpenCandy End User License Agreement
A. Cheat Engine Licence
1) This license agreement is a legal agreement between you and the author of this program.
2) By installing or otherwise using this program you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not install or use this program.
3) This program is distributed as “FREEWARE” and “AS IS”.
4) The author specifically disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall the author be liable for any damage either from the direct use of this product or as a consequence of the use of this product.
5) You may not use this program in actions, which infringe any law of your country or international laws.
6) You may not use this program in actions, which infringe the rights of any person or entity.
7) You may not use this program in a game, in which you win (earn) real money or things.
8) You may not use this program or any components, to circumvent DRM or other copyright protections
9) You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of this edition of the program on your computers.
10) You may give this program to your friends and other people, but only in the original archive. Original Archive is defined as this installer. Which means it is allowed to be redistributed inside another installer, as long as it goes through the original installer.
11) You may release this edition of the program on CD/DVD/Internet (or other media), but only in the original archive and if this CD is the programs collection.
12) You may upload this edition of the program to your internet website, but only with the original archive present and this website must be with free access for users.
13) You may disassemble and reverse engineer any part of this program, although just looking at the sourcecode is easier
14) You may not rent, lease or sell this program.
B. OpenCandy End User License Agreement (EULA)
Date of last revision: March 7, 2012
1. What We Do
The developer of the software (“Software”) you are installing has chosen to use the OpenCandy Network (“We”) to provide recommendations of other third party software. All third party software participating in the OpenCandy Network must adhere to strict policies that ensure only compliant software is recommended. In the event an OpenCandy recommendation is shown, the recommendations will only occur once during the installation of the Software.
2. How Our Recommendations Work
As part of the installation process, a temporary file transmits anonymous, non-personally identifiable information about your computer system in order to help us determine what third party software would be appropriate to recommend. If a recommendation is shown and you choose to install such recommended third party software, then the third party software will be downloaded and installed. If a recommendation is not shown, or you choose not to install such recommended third party software, then no third party software will be downloaded or installed.
Reasonable efforts are made to ensure any temporary files created are automatically removed after the installation process is completed, regardless of whether a recommendation is made, and regardless of whether you choose to install any software. Please note, however, that some files may not be able to remove themselves until the next system restart.
3. Recommended Third Party Software
You are NEVER required to install any recommended third party software, and you will not be required to install any third party software as a condition to install the Software. We will never install any third party software without your express consent. Recommended third party software is also subject to its own separate license agreement(s).
4. How We Use Your Data
5. DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE PROVIDE ALL RECOMMENDATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RECOMMENDATION OR THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
These Terms are governed by and interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without respect to its choice of law provisions. Any action is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in California, and you irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction in such courts.
7. Third Party Software Uninstallation
We ensure that all OpenCandy recommended third party software which may be installed allows for simple uninstallation without harming your computer, and without leaving files or applications behind.
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at: email@example.com.